Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge Blog!



There is still time to do the Ladybug Crafts Ink Blog Hop and Challenge! Here is the card I made to enter into their first ever challenge! The stamp is from LCI, and is one of the new Cupcake Cuties. I used papers from My Mind's Eye, and ribbon from the dollar bin at Target a few years ago. My daughter let me have the chipboard flower from her stash (actually, I stole it, then asked if I could keep it, now that I had embellished it, and attached it to the card!) The button is from Stampin' Up. I used Liquid Glass from Close to My Heart on the cherry, and Icicle Stickles on the frosting, flower, and dots. I also used Dimensional Pearls on the Cutie's shirt, and colored the image with Copics. Dimensional Pearls and Stickles are from Ranger.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for entering our challenge Beth! I love the colours you have used and that cupcake looks good enough to eat :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - love those colours and the sparkly cupcake topping
    Thanks for entering our first challenge at LCI this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute, super card Beth. Love all the sparkle and glaze. Thanks for playing along at our very first challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! im loving these images! Thankyou for joining us in the first ever LCI Challenge

    Tams x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beth, thank you for joining in with this weeks LCI challenge, love how you have interpreted the sketch, your card is adorable :-) Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering our challenge; what a great card Beth! LOVE that sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely take on my sketch Beth! The colours are soooo sweet! I love the glossy highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the chipboard flower
    Hel x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment