LOAW 2

Hi everyone!  Ursula over at Studio Calico challenged us to create a layout for submission to Northridge Publishing last week.  Well, due to life getting in the way, I am late in finishing mine, but here it is!  I used "Family Picture frame" created by Studio Calico member Sarah Webb as my inspiration.  Take a look at her work.  I think you will like it as much as I do!  She was kind enough to give me her permission to use the sketch from this project in my submission.  Thank you Sarah!!



This is a photo from our vacation to Maine last summer.  Looking at this picture transports me back to the carefree and relaxing days we spent there, and I feel peaceful just looking at it.  I plan to put a framed copy in my room!  I used my Silhouette Cameo to create the sand dollar, and I added actual sea glass to my project, as well!


I also layered two sand dollars with dimensional adhesive to create the sand dollar.  I accented it with Pebbles chalks.


Hope you like what you see, and thanks for visiting!

Comments