Love is in the Air


Good Morning!  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far!  We awoke to a snowy day!  Had some friends over for meatless pizzas last night.  Yummy!  They brought Whoopie pies for dessert.  Even more yum!!  Anyway, since it's still February, I thought I'd share a layout about some of the love that's been going on in my house lately!


The best part about this layout is the letters!  I cut them out on my silhouette Cameo, and I was thrilled to realize I could get perfect placement just by placing the negative image over my page, then putting the adhesive covered letters right back in their spots.  (Avoids misspelled words, too!) I used Google Images to find icons of my son's favorite iPad games, and the papers and die cuts are from My Mind's Eye, and a few scraps I am sorry I can't identify.  The EPIC stamp is from Studio Calico.  It is part of a set, and if you want it, it will be available in the shop for the March release.  You will be seeing more of this and another set, Awesome, in the coming weeks.  


As long as we are talking love, my dh got me these for Valentine's Day!  I was so surprised!  Just beautiful, and they lasted over a week!  Enjoy!
Stay tuned later today or tomorrow for some pictures of the goodies I received in a Swap your Stash!

Comments

Post a Comment