A little sadness and a card

Well, today is a sad day.  Our neighbors across the street are moving to a new house today, and it is a very sad goodbye for us.  These neighbors were the first to welcome us to the neighborhood, their kids babysat our kids, they were (unknowingly) mentors in parenting to us.  They were always there with a cup of sugar, a helping hand, and ready for a little chat on a nice evening.  They will still be in town, but we will no longer see them on a daily basis.  I cried when this truck pulled up this morning.



To get my mind off the sadness, I made this card today.  I had never used the "Print and Cut" feature on my Silhouette, before, but after a little trial and error, it works like a dream!  I cut out the flowers using my Silhouette, and then added various other bits and bobs.

Hope my mother-in-law likes it!

What are you making today?

Comments

Post a Comment