Technique Tuesday Relatives Banners

Welcome back!  Despite my best intentions, I have done very poorly blogging this year.  However, I have a little project to share with you today.  I am a member of Studio AE, which is a monthly subscriptions to fantastic stamp sets designed by none other than Ali Edwards!  This month's stamps are all about family members, and it also includes that great banner that you see.  I made this Thanksgiving place card from the Relatives Banners set, still available at their website, and I also used 2 other sets designed by Ali, called Celebrate Fall (leaves) and Family is (So Grateful...).  There is also a steel die for cutting out that banner, that I am definitely going to need.  Thanks for stopping by, and if you have time, go check out Technique Tuesday!  They have an awesome sale going on now, too!

Comments

Post a Comment