Day 1 Challenge: Color

Gasp!  2 posts in one day?  Yes!  I'm sharing a really simple tag that I made for 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist series over at Ellen Hutson.  
My tag is super simple, and was inspired by Laurel Beard's tag that you can see here.
Although her tag is more ornate than mine, she kept it down to a few simple steps:  Stamp, color, embellish.  So, going with that idea, I stamped Studio Calico images in the challenge colors, brushed over everything with my Wink of Stella glitter pen in clear, then embellished with rhinestones from My Mind's Eye. My inks were from Hero Arts and Close to My Heart.  Hope you like it!

Comments

  1. I love those trees! Great use of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of your pretty tag! These trees are super cute!
    Happy Holidays!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bright colors and perfect match!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment