Day 10 Challenge: Color Palette

I'm having so much fun today!  This is my 3rd tag post today for the 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist series! The day 10 color palette is below.



My tag was inspired by Kryssi Ng's tag, which you can see here.  I chose to use the color palette, and be inspired by the little sprig of greenery and the "with Love" sentiment to create my tag in a similar theme.  You can't really see it in the photo, but I also added dots of Antique Lined Distress Stickles to my sprig of greenery.  

The stamps I used are from Papertrey Ink.  I think they are in a set called "Two Feet Deep"
am kind of laughing, because the majority of my tags seem to be almost masculine.  I have more men to give gifts to than women, so I guess that might be the reason! The whole family is currently adults, and I hope it will be a while before there are little children, as the kids are all quite young adults!




Comments