Day 4 Challenge: Felt

Hello!  I think this is a record for me!  Two posts in two days!  I'm back with another tag for the 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist series over at Ellen Hutson.
My tag today was inspired by Jennifer McGuire's tags, that you can see here.
I created this tag by spraying Studio Calico Mr. Huey mist in gold on a white tag from my stash.  I then added Distress Stickles in Worn Lipstick.  I die cut a poinsettia and leaves from Papertrey Ink felt, and sewed a star into the center with DMC gold metallic thread.  The die is from Elisson.  I embossed a sentiment from Studio Calico in gold, then added a pink ribbon from Ellen Hutson, and called it done! Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

  1. Beautiful! I love your pretty poinsettia in the pink and red. Beautiful background with the gold and Stickles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The felt and gold embossing are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment