Day 7 Challenge: Sketch

Today I have another tag to share with you for 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist series at Ellen Hutson
Here is the sketch:
Pretty simple, with lots of possibilities!  I found a tag in my stash that was already striped with beautiful gold glitter, and went to work.  I had just received my holiday card kit from Simon Says Stamp, so I broke into that, using inspiration from Melania Deasy's tag, which you can see here.  Here is what I came up with:
I love how the dark brown deer die cut stands out against the glittery tag!  The red holly berries and deer nose were made from the red Stickles from Ranger that were included in the kit.  I think they really make the tag! I hope to be back with more tags later today.  in the meantime, Happy Holiday crafting!

Comments

Post a Comment