Beautiful Day!

It's a beautiful day, and we have been watching the workmen take down the tree in the neighbor's yard! DD has a friend sleeping over, and she's arriving at 6 pm, so I'd better get some picking up done. I was able to help my DS to clean up his room, especially under the bed, today. Have done 3 loads of laundry, and cleaned the kitchen, even (gasp!) on top of and behind the refrigerator! Yesterday I dropped off 3 bags at the Salvation Army, and took the kids to an arcade DS wanted to visit. DS also wrote most of a book report today, so I am feeling that this break from school has been quite balanced so far. Much better than in years past, when I would just throw in the towel, and not bother with any housework when the kids were home (except for the bathroom and kitchen of course).

Comments