Under Your Spell

I am scrapping a little out of order, but I just completed this page for Studio calico's Layout A Week #3 for November.  I lifted this design from Valerie.  I mostly used the Thespian add-on kit from Studio Calico (August), but I also used one sheet of paper from Glee Club, which was the main kit in August.

 Using all of these products together was a real challenge for me.  I normally have a very plain style, sometimes called Clean and Simple.  This page is definitely neither!
 I have been trying to teach myself to cluster page elements.  I see this on so many beautiful pages, and I really wanted to try it.  I probably should have chosen different background paper, but I think it does work.  If you have suggestions, or comments, I would welcome them!
 I'm also trying to make sure to do some stamping with Ali Edwards' designs from Technique Tuesday on each page.  I have many Studio AE sets, and I truly love them!  On this page you see the Studio AE October 2011 stamps.  I stamped the words using Rusty Hinge Distress ink from Ranger, and Black from Close to My Heart.
Hope you enjoyed visiting, and have a great day!

Comments