Happy New Year!

Well, this year is going to be one of many adjustments for us as a family.  The biggest adjustment is gong to be my return to working full time at the hospital.  I started yesterday.  It was a banner busy day, but at least there was holiday pay!  Other big changes include our daughter going off on a school trip to Canada without either of us as a chaperone, and she will also enter high school this fall!  Our son will finish elementary school this June and enter middle school this fall.  He is currently at a private school, so there may also be the transition to public school, depending on where he decides to go.

I want to take this opportunity to set up some personal and crafty goals for myself this year.  I am taking on Studio Calico's challenge to write a "time capsule" letter to myself to open this time next year, and I am setting a goal to be a "Monday Blogger."  My "one little word" for 2012 is JOY.  I want to examine it, seek it, and allow myself to experience it, despite the pressures and challenges I am facing this year.

My crafty goal is 1 layout a week, and 1 card made with "leftovers."  I have acquired a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas (ordered before I knew I was going full time), and I intend to USE it!  Hope you are enJOYing your New Year!

Comments