Finally, A Layout!


Well, here is the layout I promised last week!  I decided to change it a little before posting, and it took longer than I thought, and then we had to leave for the weekend, and so I am finally back.  This layout is about my daughter.  The picture was just a fun photo, and I wasn't really sure what I wanted to journal, but then I looked back to see the date of the picture, and it all just clicked.  The photo was taken less than a week before her 13th birthday.  She is standing on a rock in the middle of a river above a waterfall.  Definitely on the edge, literally and figuratively.  She was less than a week from becoming a teenager!  I knew then that I wanted her to take notice of this moment in her life, and then to jump right in, and enjoy being a teen!

This layout was actually inspired by this photo from Pinterest:


Let me know what you think!  I had a lot of fun creating this:  I used supplies from various Studio Calico kits, and I cut the teal border with my Cameo.  The script flowers were misted with Mr. Huey's from Studio Calico, and they came from Prima.  Some of the tags are from Amy Tan's line from American Crafts, and the rest are from Chic Tags.  All but the "CP" stamps are from Studio AE by Technique Tuesday.  The orange scalloped washi tape came from Freckled Fawn.  Thanks for stopping by, and let me know what you think!


There is still time this evening to take advantage of Jessica's Sprague's deal on Cameo Designer Edition! (See post below.)

Comments