A Little Off-Season Scrapping Fun!



Hi everyone, I thought I'd share this page that I created for the Studio Calico Layout A Week Challenge, August, Week 1.  The challenge is to create a page, then create a card using your scraps.  Well, I've been doing some purging, and some of the buttons and brads were just too pretty to get rid of, so I decided to just use them all on one page.  Here's what I came up with:


Those stamps are from Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday, and I'm sorry, but I couldn't tell you where all of the brads and buttons are from.  Next up, my card:

The stamps are from that same stamp set, and the photo was left over from the 4 that came on the print I had ordered.  The green pp is from Basic Grey, and the pink pp is from My Mind's Eye.  I was pretty happy with both the card and the page, although, I do feel that there is something a little off about the page.  Oh well, I am embracing my imperfection!  Hope you've enjoyed a little peak into my garden!

Comments

  1. I love the card especially how you used Ali's stamp. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these i love how you used all the buttons and brads, my fave things to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a huge stash of buttons too. am now inspired to use them up on my pages

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment