Monster Love Wild Card Day 1

Hi!  I have a fun card to share with you today!  I'm participating in Online Card Classes' latest class, Wild Card, which focuses on interactive cards.  My card today features little monsters with a wobble action.  You can't see it here, but the bottom half of each monster is glittered, and they are so bright and bouncy!



All stamps and dies are from My Favorite Things, with the exception of the orange and white layer, which was die cut with a Lawn Fawn die.  The monsters were stamped with Distress Inks, and the Background was stamped with Close To My Heart ink.  The white embossing was stamped with Versamark Dazzle, then embossed with white embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp.  This card was inspired by a card by Anna Kossakovskaya.

Comments

  1. Cute little monsters. Love your background. I'm loving this class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely happy card, I bet the wobble action really makes it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment