MFT Color Challenge 65

I decided to play with some new stamps and dies I received recently from My Favorite Things.  The color challenge that is currently taking place has blues and lavenders, with a pop of bright pink.  For interest, I added clear and glitter embossing, as well as Nuvo glitter drops. I also added a little shading to my stamped images with Prima colored pencils. I hope you like what I came up with!
MFT products used:  Sweet Forest Friends stamp set (sentiment), Fall Florals stamps and Die-namics, Blueprints 27 Die-namics, Birdhouses Die-namics, Linen Background stamp, Woodgrain background stamp, and Scatter background stamp.  Here's a little tip:  to make the grass have a grid-like pattern, I inked up the Scatter background stamp, and pressed paper to it.  I then re-inked the stamp and turned the paper 90 degrees, and then pressed the paper to the stamp.  This is a fun way to get a different look from any linear pattern stamp!

Comments