Day 3 of 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist



My tag for Day 3 of 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist over at the Ellen Hutson Classroom is inspired by Julie Ebersole's tag.  The challenge for today was Naturally Neutral, and I decided to use another of the cups from the Hero Arts to create a tag that can also hold a gift card.  I had this natural tag in my stash, and I stamped it with gold metallic ink and green ink.  the stamps are from Studio Calico.  I then stamped the cup in gold metallic ink, and the lid and holly in green. I filled in with Nuvo drops. The sentiment die is from Ellen Hutson.  I colored it with Copic markers, and used clear embossing powder to give it shine.  


The tag already had this beautiful gold glitter design on the reverse (or maybe the front!)  I'll use it to give a gift card to someone this Christmas.





Comments